Tttt

Published: 2021-09-11 05:30:09
essay essay

Category: Business

Type of paper: Essay

This essay has been submitted by a student. This is not an example of the work written by our professional essay writers.

Hey! We can write a custom essay for you.

All possible types of assignments. Written by academics

GET MY ESSAY
Hospitals (Majority going to Apollo Hospitals Chennai and the rest to the other Apollo Hospitals namely Apollo Delhi, Apollo Hyderabad, Apollo Kolkatta),24% have gone to
Private Nursing Homes in Guwahati,21% have gone to Private Clinics in Guwahati and the rest 14% have gone to CMC, Vellore.


12) From the survey it is evident that 68% of the respondents had gone outside Assam for treatment while 32% have never gone outside Assam for treatment.

13) From the survey it is clear that 30% of the respondents who had gone outside Assam for treatment had gone to Apollo Chennai, 17% had gone to Apollo Delhi, 13% had gone to CMC-Vellore, 12% had gone to both Apollo Hyderabad and AIIMS while the rest 16% had visited other hospitals like Lilawati in Mumbai, Patna Medical College, Apollo Hospitals Kolkatta etc

14) From the survey it has been found that 54% of the respondents have heard about Apollo Clinic while the rest 46% have not heard about it.

15) From the survey it has been found that 32% of the respondents have heard about Apollo Clinic through their Family/Friends who had either visited it or had heard about it from some other source, 26% have heard it from the various Advertisements in the Local Dailies or other Mass Medias, 24% have crossed it on the Road while 18% had come to know about it through their Doctors who actually refer them to it.

9) From the survey it is clear that 49% of the respondents are aware that Apollo Clinic is a part of Apollo Hospitals Group while the rest 51% are not aware of the fact.

10) From the Surveys it is seen that majority of the Respondents i.e. 47% are Assamese, 23% of the Respondents are Hindi speaking community (Marwaris, Biharis), 17% of the Respondents are Bengalis and the rest 13% are of various language speaking communitie

Warning! This essay is not original. Get 100% unique essay within 45 seconds!

GET UNIQUE ESSAY

We can write your paper just for 11.99$

i want to copy...

This essay has been submitted by a student and contain not unique content

People also read