1) When I was in third grade, I went to a rustic Bible camp in MN. I don't remember the sermon; I just remember my heart crying out. I realized I was a sinner bound for hell (Rom.3:23; 6:23). I went forward placing my faith in Christ (Acts 16:31), trusting in Him alone.
2) Although I was saved then, I remember living a two-faced life style, doing sinful things with my friends during the week and repenting at church on Sunday. This continued for three years.
3) When I finished grade six, we moved to a small town in ND, called Medina. Before we actually moved, I remember the Holy Spirit working in my life, convicting me of being two-faced. Again, I do not remember any sermon or any one talking to me - just God. I remember praying by myself, "Lord, the people in Medina don't know me yet, this is my chance to live fully for you." Years later, Dan.1:8 became precious to me. Daniel, who might have been 12 years old, and I, who was 12 at that time, purposed in my heart to follow Christ. I was now going to fully obey Him,
4) Thanks to God strengthening me, I did change and made a stand for Christ.
5) After I graduated from high school, I enrolled at Calvary Bible College to be grounded in God's Word.